What’s Your Weight Goal?
What’s Your Weight Target?
Would you ever get on a plane without knowing your destination?
Err, I don’t think so!
Dieting is no different!
We need a destination – a weight goal to aim for.
So we can measure our weight loss progress.
Sensible Weight Target Guidelines
- If you have less than 15 pounds to lose, aim to lose 1 pound/week.
- If you have 15-45 pounds to lose, aim to lose 1.5-2 pounds/week.
- If you have 45+ pounds to lose, aim to lose 2-3 pounds/week.
These guidelines may seem slow, but they allow for occasional lapses which you are BOUND to have!
Before starting a diet, decide what weight you want to be. Then write out a weight chart and measure your weight loss progress.
- Record every pound of weight you lose.
- Record every inch of fat that disappears.
- It’s fun, and it’s VERY motivating.
Maybe this advice sounds too obvious, but you’d be amazed at how many dieters start dieting WITHOUT doing a weight chart to help monitor their weight loss progress.
Great Tips on Diet Motivation
If you’re looking for a healthy diet plan, with lots of practical tips on diet motivation, choose
Anne Collins Diet. Includes advice on all weight loss issues, like exercise, food and nutrition. Perfect for healthy weight loss and long term weight control.