Fries or Potatoes
Which is Better for your Diet?
Fries, Potatoes, Diet and Health
Lets Compare Baked/boiled Potatoes with French Fries…
- An average 8oz helping of fries contains roughly 480 calories and
at least 13 grams of fat.
- An 8oz helping of baked/boiled potatoes contains 160 calories and 0 grams of fat.
- One of these types of potatoes makes you fat.
- The same one is bad for your coronary arteries.
- The same one is even worse for your husband.
Guess which one?
Note: 1 in 4 vegetables consumed by Americans is french fries. Not good news for healthy weight.
Great Tips on Diet Motivation
If you’re looking for a healthy diet plan, with lots of practical tips on diet motivation, choose
Anne Collins Diet. Includes advice on all weight loss issues, like exercise, food and nutrition. Perfect for healthy weight loss and long term weight control.