Anne Collins Cholesterol-Lowering Diet
|Anne Collins Cholesterol-Lowering Diet is a healthy low-fat eating plan that allows you to lose 10 pounds a month, and to go on losing weight in a fast healthy way until you reach your goal. Designed to reduce cholesterol levels, improve your heart health and normalize your weight at the FASTEST possible speed, it is packed with delicious meals, using ordinary foods.|
Cholesterol-Lowering Diet: Summary
- 28-day eating plan designed to reduce cholesterol and weight
- Calorie values given for EVERY FOOD ITEM
- Total fat/saturated fat/cholesterol content for EVERY MEAL
- Great choice of foods
- Includes facts about cholesterol and fat
- Full list of food substitutions for picky eaters
- Full snack list
- Full shopping list
Anne Collins Cholesterol-Lowering Diet provides the following daily average values for calories, fat and cholesterol.
- Calories – 1200 per day
- Total Fat – 22 grams per day (17% of calories)
- Saturated Fat – 4 grams per day (3% of calories)
- Dietary Cholesterol – 120mg per day.
- Every meal in the diet is accompanied by its calorie, total-fat, saturated-fat and cholesterol content.
- The diet is also rich in dietary fiber, especially soluble fiber.
- The diet’s cholesterol and fat values are based on recommendations from: (1) The National Cholesterol Education Program’s Expert Panel on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults, or ATP III; (2) The American Heart Association.
Anne Collins Cholesterol-Lowering Diet provides an average of 1200 calories per day. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks. Along with a complete 4-week eating plan, which includes 40 delicious recipes, a full shopping list is provided for each week of the diet. If you need to lower your cholesterol, you’ll LOVE this diet.
Lots of Practical Exercise Advice
Regular exercise is an important factor in cholesterol-reduction. By following the exercise guidelines and information provided in the Members Area, you will improve your physical fitness and help to further reduce your cholesterol levels.
What Kind of Cholesterol-Lowering Success Can You Expect?
Generally your blood cholesterol level should begin to drop 2 to 3 weeks after you start the cholesterol-lowering diet. Over time, you may reduce your level 30-55 mg/dl. The reduction in your blood cholesterol level depends upon several factors, including: the amount of saturated fat in your present diet, your serum cholesterol level (or the extent of your hypercholesterolemia or hypertriglyceridemia) prior to starting your new diet, and how responsive your body is to your new way of eating.
This is an Ideal Weight Loss Plan For…
This diet is perfect for anyone who wants to reduce their cholesterol and lose body fat at the fastest possible speed. Alternatively, use it as an extremely healthy diet.
Achieving Your Weight Loss Goals
The Cholesterol-Lowering Diet runs for four weeks. After this, you may repeat this diet plan until your cholesterol levels have returned to normal, or switch to another plan. It’s so easy!