Anne Collins Low Calorie Booster Diet is a complete eating plan with two alternative 14-day menu plans, for maximum choice. Each day, the diet provides three meals and three snacks to make sure you eat LITTLE AND OFTEN to help your metabolism run as fast as possible. It is designed only
for short term use – to BOOST weight loss, or overcome a PLATEAU.
14-Day Low Calorie Booster Diet: Summary
- 14-day eating plan to boost fat loss, or lose those last few pounds
- Provides six meals/snacks a day to help your metabolism to run as fast as possible
- Choose from 2 alternative menu-plans:
(1) easy quick-cook meals; or (2) fast-food/convenience meals
- Calorie values given for EVERY FOOD ITEM
- Full list of food substitutions for picky eaters
- Full snack list
- Full shopping list
- Full list of fast food options
The diet provides two sets of menus for 14 days. One provides more home-cook meals, with easy-to-follow recipes, while the other offers more fast-food options. You may follow either menu-plan, or “mix and match” between them.
Each menu-plan provides a daily calorie-intake of 1000 calories for maximum weight loss. Each menu-plan also includes a full shopping list.
EVERY FOOD ITEM is LISTED with its CALORIE-CONTENT, so you can substitute foods or add extra helpings and know exactly how many calories you are eating.
This is an Ideal Weight Loss Plan For…
This diet is perfect for anyone who has a SHORT-TERM WEIGHT GOAL, or who is experiencing a WEIGHT LOSS PLATEAU, or anyone who needs to LOSE THOSE LAST STUBBORN POUNDS.
Achieving Your Weight Loss Goals
The Low-Calorie Booster Diet runs for two weeks. After this, you may continue your weight loss by switching to another diet in the program.
It’s so easy!