1. The diet includes full cooking instructions and TONS of different recipes.
2. The diet includes a full range of food substitutions and fast-food options.
3. The diet includes complete information on calories.
Here is a sample menu from Anne Collins 10-Minute Meals Diet. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase the standard calorie-intake up to 2000+ calories per day, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks/extras.
- Oatmeal with Milk, Walnuts & Raisins [Calories 276]
- Make up 1 packet instant oatmeal, with 1/2 cup fat-free milk, top with 1/2 ounce walnuts, 1 tbsp raisins.
- Hash Browns and Scrambled Eggs [Calories 290]
- McDonalds: 1 portion Hash Browns, Scrambled Eggs
- Pizza Hut [Calories 360]
- One slice Thin ‘n’ Crispy Cheese, 1 serving Breadsticks, 1 oz Breadstick Dipping Sauce.
- Soup, Crackers & Fruit & Nuts 
- 10 3/4 oz can Campbell’s Healthy Request Soup, any variety
- 1 packet soup crackers
- 1 banana chopped, 6 dried apricots, small handful almonds
Microwave soup. Serve with the crackers and follow with fruit and nuts.
- Curried Chicken Pita & Salad [Calories 396]
- 4 oz cooked skinless chicken breast chopped,
- 1/2 red onion chopped,
- 1 rib celery, chopped,
- 2 tbsp fat-free mayo,
- pinch curry powder,
- 1/2 cup grapes,
- 6″ whole wheat pita or whole wheat bun.
Blend the mayo and curry powder.
Put the chicken, onion and celery into a bowl and stir in the mayo mixture and add the grapes.
Heat and split pita bread (or bun) and fill with the chicken mixture. Serve with salad leaves and 1 tbsp fat-free dressing.
- Lean Cuisine Salisbury Steak and Salad [Calories 400]
- Microwave 1 pkg Lean Cuisine Traditional Salisbury Steak (or equivalent), serve with salad leaves, 1 tbsp fat-free dressing.
- Chicken Tacos [Calories 380]
- 5 oz cooked chicken breast,
- 2 regular size taco shells,
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat shredded cheese,
- 2 tbsp low-fat sour cream,
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce, shredded lettuce,
- 1 large tomato, sliced.
Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces.
Warm the tacos.
Mix the sour cream with the hot sauce and coat the chicken.
Pack the tacos with lettuce, tomato, chicken and top with cheese.
Pasta & Shrimp Ragu & Salad [Calories 392]
8 oz can shrimp, drained,
2 cups mixed frozen vegetables,
1 cup tomato sauce,
2 tsp olive oil,
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese,
1 oz (dry weight) pasta.
Heat the oil in a pan, cook vegetables for 2 mins.
Add tomato sauce, hot sauce, cover, cook over low heat for 5 mins. Add the shrimp, cook for 5 mins.
Serve half the sauce over cooked pasta and sprinkle with cheese. Refrigerate other half for tomorrow.
Selected from Snacks List.
Extra Daily Allowance
1/2 cup fat-free milk (or equivalent)
Daily Calories: Average 1100
Note: Snacks not included in calorie total
Your daily meals on this diet contain an average of 1100 calories. Depending on your gender and how much weight you have to lose, you may increase this to 2000+ calories, by choosing from a wide range of calorie-controlled snacks.