Questions About Weight
Dieting Quiz: 20 Questions
Take 5 minutes to answer these 20 questions about dieting and losing weight. It should give you an indication of how likely you are to achieve your weight loss goals. If nothing else, it's a fun way to learn about dieting.
Simply answer (a) (b) (c) (d) or (e) to each question. Don't think too hard about, just make a note of your first instinctive response. Then add up your points.
1. Do you have a good personal incentive
to lose weight?
2. Are you happy to lose an average
of 1.5 to 2 pounds per week?
3. Are you easily distracted by commercials
(or friends) who tell you about "quick" ways to lose weight?
4. When dieting, do you aim to be "perfect"?
5. Are you aiming for a specific weight?
6. Do you expect to have "bad weeks"?
7. When dieting, how often do you weigh
8. How important is breakfast to you?
9. Which statement do you most agree
10. Have you got a specific plan for
when you have a "bad week"?
11. How willing are you to make time
12. When dieting how long do you go
without eating something?
13. How do you feel after (say) a disastrous
weekend of overeating?
14. Why are you trying to lose weight?
15. Before dieting, do you take measurements
of your chest, waist, hips, arms and thighs?
16. What do you do when you feel hungry
after eating your daily food allowance?
17. Which statement do you most agree
18. How do you feel when you start a
new diet program?
19. When dieting, how do you feel when
you see others eating your favorite foods?
20. Being realistic, how likely are
you to achieve your weight loss goal?
Healthy Diet Advice
- Help to Lose Weight - Weight
Loss and Diet Tips - Guide to Obesity
- Diet For Obesity
© 2000-2008 Ann. All rights reserved.